The Application for Fall 2019 is now available here.
The Main Deadline for the Accelerated MBI and Traditional MBI programs was January 4, 2019.
The Secondary Deadline for the Accelerated MBI and Traditional MBI programs is March 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST
The application includes:
- Online form
- Letter of Interest
- 3 letters of recommendation
- All transcripts from degree-granting institutions (Uploaded unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of application. Admitted students only will be asked to send official transcripts)
Standardized Test Scores
- Application does NOT require GRE or other standardized test scores
Application Requirements for International Students
- Applicants for whom English is not their native language and who did not receive their undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where English is the language of instruction must take the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- The Master of Biomedical Informatics program requires a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL and a 7 on the IELTS.
Please contact us with any questions about the application process.