The deadline for application to the Master of Biomedical Informatics program was March 15, 2019.
Application for admission in Fall 2020 will open in October, 2019.
The application includes:
- Online form
- Letter of Interest
- 3 letters of recommendation
- All transcripts from degree-granting institutions (Uploaded unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of application. Admitted students only will be asked to send official transcripts)
Standardized Test Scores
- Application does NOT require GRE or other standardized test scores
Application Requirements for International Students
- Applicants for whom English is not their native language and who did not receive their undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where English is the language of instruction must take the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- The Master of Biomedical Informatics program requires a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL and a 7 on the IELTS.
Please contact us with any questions about the application process.